Welcome to the BUCS Slalom website!
This website tells you everything you need to know for the BUCS 2015/16 Slalom event. Many of the important changes are also summarised below, but if you can't find what you're looking for then please contact us.
Practise is 8.30am - 9.25am on Saturday
Captains' Briefing - Saturday 9am at Race Control
Judges' Briefing - Saturday 9.15am at Race Control
K1M - Saturday 9.45 - 14.30
Mixed Teams - Saturday 14.30 - 15.30
Judges' Briefing - Sunday 8.45am at Race Control
Practise is 8.30am - 9.10am on Sunday
K1W, C1, C2 - Sunday 9.15 - 13.30
Mens/Open Teams - Sunday 13.30 - 15.00
Prize Giving - Sunday 15.10
Cheques for bib deposits to be made out to "Friends of Durham Uni Canoe Club"
See you there!
- Dates: 13th & 14th February 2016
- Venue: Tees Barrage International White Water Course
- OPENING DATE FOR ENTRIES: 1st January TBC
- CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: 30th January TBC
- All universities are expected to support the event by providing judges. A full time table of slots allocated to universities will be published before the event - but are likely to require about 30 minutes judging time per entrant from each university. Judges will need to be in a suitable state to sit outside for the duration of their session - they should not be wearing wet paddling kit! Universities will need to supply a second judge for the team runs.